- What is your return policy?
- What if an item arrives damaged?
- What happens if my package is returned to sender?
- Do you offer exchanges?
- Do you charge a restocking fee?
- How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Due to the personal nature of our products, along with FDA regulations on hygienic and personal products we have a strict no returns policy after shipping. All sales are final once your order has left our warehouse.
We go through great lengths to provide an accurate representation of our products through detailed descriptions, videos, and high resolution photos. An item received late, with an incorrect size chosen, with slight color differences, or a change of heart will not be accepted for a return or refund.
Please think carefully before you place an order, and please follow our size charts when ordering garments. If you have any questions about an item, please contact us prior to placing your order.
WHAT IF AN ITEM ARRIVES DAMAGED?
In the unlikely event you receive a damaged, incorrect, or mislabeled product, please contact us within 2 days of delivery.
- You must provide an order number, and 2-3 clear photos of the damaged item as well as the packaging.
- We will replace the damaged item at no additional cost.
- We may request that you send back the original damaged item at no additional cost (we will provide the shipping label).
- This policy does not extend to items damaged during shipping. We our not liable for shipping damage. All shipping damage claims must be filed through the carrier. See our Shipping Terms for full details.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO SENDER?
In the event your package is returned to sender due to invalid address, you can choose to have it reshipped to an alternate or corrected address. You will be charged for the cost of shipping. If your package was returned to sender, please contact us to process a re-shipment.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
If you received the wrong item, contact us to get it corrected as quickly as possible.
DO YOU CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE?
Items returned due to reasons other than our error (wrong, damaged, defective items, etc.) will be charged a 20% restocking fee. In addition, shipping and rush processing charges are non-refundable.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO BE ISSUED?
Once a refund is authorized, it will be issued within 48 hours. Please allow 2-4 days for your bank to clear the funds.